SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Hi slot68,

don't know if you have been contacted by other mods, just got this myself !!.

please stop SHOUTING !!.

In fact, not "please stop", just "stop".

Thankyou.

vbr Chris A.

·
Registered
191 Posts
QUOTE (rossi25rc @ 14 Nov 2011, 18:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>also ASWCC when and where is the swap meet in swindon???
thanks ross

Ross, the Swindon swap meet is on Sun 8th January and is held at the Oasis Centre. There is a thread in the events section of slot forum.

It's a bit different to some of the other swap meets as there are various tracks etc to play on

Regards Keith

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Thanks for getting in there first Keith.

Did someone say magnets? I thought swearing was banned on the forum. irty word that in slot rally circles. You'll have to watch yourself if you carry on like that. lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the Bad language. I've been running my car without m*****s on my home scx layout and it's awsome. I just want to try out a proper rally layout. What are the popular cars at the moment? I've just brought a ninco rally car and so faast and stable.

·
Phil B.
3,775 Posts
OK Wye Valley club rallies are usually run over five stages. We are based at Nevill Hall Hospital Sports and Social Club, Abergavenny, sat nav code NP7 7EG. The social club is at the rear of the hospital next to the Conference Centre (an old mansion).

The hospital is on the western side of Abergavenny on the A40 road to Crickhowell and Brecon. It is well signposted through Abergavenny, with the local type signposts of black letters on white backgrounds.

We usually start around 8pm, you can run up to four cars.

Cheers - Phil

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks aberstone, I will try my best to make it to the next club night. I've done the aa route thing and it's about 40 miles from mine not to bad. Is there any rules on cars and classes?

Thans ross

·
Phil B.
3,775 Posts
Ross - Rally classes on december 1st will be Classic and WRC/Modern. Slot Rally GB spec, If not sure just remove the mag and add a bit of weight. You can run up to four cars and cars that don`t fit the classes, but their results will be published separately. Doors open at 7pm so you can have a run over the stages before we start.

Cheers - Phil

1 - 20 of 32 Posts