SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Matt Tucker
3,725 Posts
You could purchase a Scaly Sport powerbase with a couple of half straight convertors and incorp it in to your track. Can pick up a powerbase very cheaply or I'm sure someone with a spare might part with one even cheaper. However you'd need new controllers unless you just want the scaly set ones in which case you can have mine for the cost of p&p.

I have used a Scaly classic powerbase plus which will connect directly with your track, use your current controllers and allows you to engage or disengage brakes via a switch on the powerbase - you should be able to pick one up relatively cheaply.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.