SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Just wondered which system(s) were getting the most representation and experience on this forum. This is really a pole for people who own digital, but I put the 'none' option in for contientious objectors such as wankel

(oh - just noticed - the sub heading should have been 'see which is most represented on this forum' but I must have forgotten to type the middle word!)

·
Soren Winkler Rasmussen
355 Posts
Hi Astro

Why can't you wote for more than one option?.
QUOTE (astro @ 3 Jan 2005, 13:36)This is really a pole for people who own digital, but I put the 'none' option in for contientious objectors such as wankel
.Why is it only Wankel that can be a contientious objector?.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With these poles, you can only answer 1 (though i guess i could have added Pro x and SSD, SCX & custom, and all the other combinations as unique voting options!)

as for contientious objectors - there appear to be a lot! (I think everyone already knows a lot of people don't/wont buy digital!)

·
Alan Paterson
835 Posts

Astro, I'd be adding to your survey if I could only just FIND the damn products!!!...!!!

Here's me, waving my hands and hard earned cash around for someone who owns an online shop and who can sell me some PRO X bits...

Tried eBay, guess what. Paypal DOESN'T support Credit Cards or accounts from good old South Africa...

"And I guess they still think Lions walk around the streets here in the daytime..."

Regards

Big Al
South African Slot Car Portal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts