SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the Member's car thead started me think which SlotForum member would I like to meet most inperson.

Now I know some though the rail racing Mac, Don VF750, Steve, John ect, other like Russell and Chuck I have spoken to on the phone.

So in no order I am looking forward to meeting David at Brooklands and hopfully JP and tx there. I would really like to meet thomas (so next time you are in Britain make sure you come and visit) Allan same.

So who would you like to meet?

RR

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well, since I finally met PdL face to face this March, I would say the next ones on my list would be Russell Sheldon and Don Siegel.

·
Registered
446 Posts
All of you because you probably all have some great kits, cars and tracks! I'd like to meet howmet tx and Swissracer mostly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheater,
Don came to stay with me in Wales for a weekend and you could not wish to meet a nicer person he is wonderful company and a real pleasure to be with.

I would love to meet Philippe, Russell, Phil and David from Australia in fact their a lot of people on slotForum I hope to meet one day.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
5,147 Posts
As it happens sometimes, it will always be a pleasure to personally meet any and all of you. It is too bad that crossing the Big Pond causes so much problems to the electrics on my car, otherwise I would be visiting more often.

Philippe

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
QUOTE It is too bad that crossing the Big Pond causes so much problems to the electrics on my car, otherwise I would be visiting more often.

That is SO not a good excuse TRSF...

All you need is one of these and a big picnic basket....

SPLASH!

Spot the dopey parking!

SlotForum Party - Be there or be - erm - at home!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If any of you are coming to Melbourne Australia I'd like to say "Hullo" while you're here. Just drop me a line

If there are many of us from Vic here - how's about we get a barby happening? I have the barby but not the track - YET!

·
Registered
549 Posts
QUOTE oh and of course... Moped

No Mclaren, you didn't read it right - it was who would you like to meet, not who would you like to punch

Aaron

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Oh and seeing as Aaron is still here... him.

Although I'd prefer to meet him when he's officially chocolate making...

McLaren

PS. Who said I wanted to punch him?

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
QUOTE it was who would you like to meet, not who would you like to punch

Ouch! miaow and below the belt ......but funny as F!

Actually I met mr putt putt rider and he is a nice guy!
must be the safety of the screen and miles of cable that makes you so outrageous on the net huh Mope'??

·
Registered
303 Posts
Id like to meet any of ya!! Its always good to get other peoples views and perspectives on a hobby.

Although Ive already met Aaron (Many years ago in another hobby!), Mr Material, jexy1 and Ecosse E-something the other..............

Wanna meet Slik and Nuro

·
Registered
773 Posts
...all of you - ASAP - and maybe I'll visit some of the UK-clubs / members within the next months - and JEFF!! For shure you're on the list! I needed 5 years to meet JonnyS - but at the end it happened

But there are some among the folks here, I would invest special money & time to meet - especially PdL and Russel - as these Two are icons of slotracing - for me!

Next time I'm visiting the westcoast PdL, I'll drop you a line in advance! To bad that I've actually no business in Middle East...

·
John Roche
4,157 Posts
I have been lucky enough to meet quite a few members already and am always happy to meet more. I think it's fantastic the way this Forum covers the whole spectrum of slots (OK, except wing cars etc.).

I would particularly like to meet members who are into historic racing, scratcbuilding and live near enough to Bedford to get together and race occasionally.

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now I have meet vfr 750 (John) lots of times and he is a really great person and a pleasure to spend time with.

Jeff.

PS. thomas looking forward to it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
.............er saw that..............er...... Domejuddv10 bloke in the mirror this morning he looked a mess!

·
Registered
549 Posts
QUOTE seeing as Aaron is still here.

Crumbs...anyone would think you couldn't wait for me to leave!!

Aaron

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Aaron I heard that you`d run off with Moped to make chocolate Moto GP Bikes!!

I`ve met a few of ya and happy to meet anyone. Mind you you`re all ugly buggers so top of my list is any and all of those `girlie slotters` at that Italian club...you know that makes sense.

·
Al Schwartz
3,378 Posts
-Any of the regulars on the forum but most particulary the artists whose work appears regulary in the "Scratchbuilding" board - as for the Birthday Party - if this were only 12 years ago when I was in and out of Basel and Grenzach on business!

EM

1 - 20 of 23 Posts