SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all.

I am about to hold a racing festival for a small company, as a treat for the emploies.

For this I will buy 5 identicaly cars, paint them in different collours and ad the company
Logo.

My 1. Idea was to buy 5 Scalextric white kit Aston Martins (I run on a 50meter Scalextric Digital layout)
But I find the solution to be a bit on the expensive side, considering I need 5 digital chips as well.

2. Idea was to buy 5 red Astons, again Scalextric. And then paint them, is this possible?

Any ideas or comments are very welcome!

Peter

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are spot on, that is my case, I have plenty of hi restitant cars, I wanted to give a litle extra, and use the cars afterwards to future races. It dosnt have to be Scalextric cars, it is just so easy with the DPR chips, I have been looking towards NSR cars, but where to buy them? All the ones I have seen starts at 49€ plus 15€ for chip is a bit much when I have to buy 5.

But it is probably the right way to go.

Julius: i resently did a race for 10 boys, 10 years of age and there dads, it went absolutly splendid, after 1 hour they were rather good at it!

But please if you have any other ideas, is it possible to paint a allready panted model.
Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.