SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As promised, here's a reminder of the WHO Mod rules in a visual format:

The green boxes indicate where choice of parts is free, orange where there are some restrictions and red where stock parts only must be used.

Any questions, just ask...

John has very kindly printed and laminated a set of these pics for each class so we can have them as a reference at the club nights. Feel free to print out your own to keep on your workbench / kitchen table

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I am really looking forward to this one although it'll be weird as well as it will be my last WHO race before I become a Dad.

Even if Junior is late I can't see myself getting a pass to come to the May Nascar round.

The car in the photo guide looks eerily like a certain B Final F1 SG+ from the last round!

I have some more bits and pieces on the way before I re-build my car. A stack of armatures might be a good idea after that blow up last week!

Does anyone have any narrow BSRT super hard tyres I can purchase?

·
Registered
337 Posts
QUOTE (pne4ever @ 22 Mar 2012, 12:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are there going to be any more H creek purple monsters on sale at this event?????

Hi Mike

As per Andys post, there is one left but if you want more than that then I can order them in for you. There quite impressive and fairly robust too (important for the boys

PM me if you need to.

·
Registered
448 Posts
No problem with the one I already have--just want a fast car for Daniel to use----the one we already have IS MINE ALL MINE HA HAHA(sorry I`m not very good at evil laughs lol)

·
Registered
550 Posts
I start prep this weekend. Two previous months of being organised - it couldn't last! An 18 day wait for essential spares to arrive from the States didn't help. Damn Royal Mail
All parts now present so its all systems go.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Anyone bringing any post race fun cars tomorrow? I'm thinking I might bring my pair of Autoworld VW Campervans for a quick blast!

Looking forward to this evening's prep work and the race tomorrow. Must remember to pack my racing hat!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm keen to have a look at that. I have a brand new blue Minardi Mega G ready for it although I shall continue this season (when I'm racing) with my Martech Hornet. Sticking the right tyres on it last time proved it is still an amazing car and gives me so much confidence driving it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my HC neos compare to the LB version. I have one car on each!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Just seen the track layout. Looks like hairpins and very long straights with not much in the way of sweepers or fast bends. Should be fun and I think the marshals will be busy!

I've not set up my cars to suit the track. I've just built them so they will hopefully go fast! Top speed should be good with the gearing. Acceleration could be an issue. We shall see.

This month I will mostly be racing Super Gs! With a side order of LifeLike and a small green salad. Oh and a speed shifter to try out as well!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Its all go here virgil.........A brace of SG+scoring machines for maxing it out at the family fortune table..........

We are eager and keen and selecting headgear!!!!

Mike and Ned

·
Registered
98 Posts
We`ve got Super G`s on the go as well, one Mega G with upgraded magnets, a Harden Creek Tyco to give the McCann clan some competition and a second Tyco similar to the HC but looking better, F A B Scott.

Andy, will Track Mate make it`s much anticipated début tonight (spell checker put the é in not me I swear) (how do you even get a é anyway) (...... I`ll be thinking about that all day now..... I think I`ll go back to bed
).

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
As long as the new practise of writing down fastest laps continues, I'll be happy! I'm itching to get calculating the ips to see how these things shape up against the EAHORC Pro Mods.

Don't forget your headgear Simon! Or are you sticking to racing gloves?

I've forgotten to bring my camera to work so no racing snaps from me this evening. Unless I just use my phone of course!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts