SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

No mistake... the September round is on the second Wednesday of the month to avoid clashing with the glorious return to school / college. Normal service will resume in October.

Mike M (aka pne4ever) will remind me what track our layout will be based on. Mid-Ohio? I think there's an IndyCar theme happening here... I also think Mike is angling to change the class name to "IndyCar" and running those wonderful AutoWorld Dallaras

Current 2015 F1 rules are here.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have another track idea if you want it changing,,,, saw a very small bit of Aussie v8 supercars just think of a U shape and that's the track!!!!!!!!!
Will post a track pic up here when I can get it to work!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I was thinking that might be a first too. Will certainly look pretty different and might mean an increase in crashes into turn one during the heats as people learn the new eyeline for the start. Mind you, it could also mean some people getting good starts and causing mixed up racing which will be interesting to see if it happens.

·
Registered
448 Posts
As I have started a new job it could be a very interesting night as I start at 6am so any funny noises from race control will be me snoring!!!!!

So please everyone can we have no complicated questions please

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
20 on the grid tonight for our F1 race. The track was enormous and filled the Barn very nicely...

There was plenty of close action and a bumper Classic Cup battle

This was the A final line-up with Keith making the feature race for the second month in a row

Congrats to our winners Mike and Stephen (also an A finalist) on their very excellent evenings

I'll post the race results below asap so Mike Mc can do his race report.

There are pics over on Flickr, but the video is likely to be delayed to next week. I'll get the F1 tables updated tonight, if humanly possible

·
Registered
46 Posts
congrats to debra on her classic f1 class win,if only she had been racing in the class from the beginning the table may have looked a bit different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts