SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a solution to have the Nbase build.
First we need to know who want one so we can make further plans.

In on the Spanish forum after one day the level is at 12 Nbases.
I had request by PM from people who like to have one.
Please report here if you still like one.

Regards,

Nbase

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was reading through all the NBase threads and documents and became very interested in the project. So if you are starting with pre-build sets I will be interested for sure! It would be great to be able to use all of the steps available and to customize the curves.

I'm rather new to the slotcarworld, and have a few points I don't understand yet and I hope someone could clarify them.
- Is the simple h mod only used as (better) alternative to power the track? We race with 3 players max at the same time at a short ninco-d track (first masterset) and we do not experience any problems with the power delivered through the powerbase.
- In the nbase manual is stated that you can make it with either the db9 or the rj9 connectors. But I don't understand how you would easily connect controllers when you use the db9 connectors? We only have the ninco digital controllers which are delivered with the digital set.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi if you intent to use the standard controllers or other passive resistor based ( no Hall effect controllers) I would recommend to stay with the RJ9 connectors.
With the Simple H you will be able to drive with more than 3 cars. I would recommend a SH whether you use a Ninco BP or an Nbase!

If you like an Nbase, look for the Spanish digital forum, they will assist you. I do not built Nbases.
You'll also notice that they have made a new configurator tool (.exe) to load the curves. Mine is xls based.

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts