SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
I saw the roll out on the news......................and had to say thats different!

reminds me of a manta ray's mouth.

The most astounding thing is that it only weighs 605Kg inc driver & camera!!

We'll have to see the guide on this one if scx or scaly do it?

Cheers

BSN

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
QUOTE Would make a very quick snow plough.

Oh, oh! For the sake of the Williams' drivers, I hope they don't test on Swiss' road!

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Good thing they wear helmets!
But Swiss is going to ruin a lot of shovels...

Interesting point by BSN.... could make it tough to hide the guide flag on a model of this unless it's mounted back by the front axle centerline!

·
Registered
773 Posts
...you got it Fergy - who do you think is looking for the license? All 3 actual manufacturers of teh 2003-car? Or nly 1 or 2?

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Well... not Fly, is it!!!???
Sorry.... can't let that go... wish to hell Fly would do F1 because I can imagine how good they would look. And I'm really peeved that he won't do it...
Sorry, guess I went off on a tangent there...

·
Lenny Broke
318 Posts
G'Day
Sorry to be negative on this, but that car (on first impressions ) looks just an evolution of that [email protected]#dy ugly high nose design that has blighted F1 for too long now.
At least it will be different till they all copy it
lenny

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
An interesting nose.
But, does Gavin Fisher, Williams's chief designer, now hold the record for the longest quote without actually saying anything meaningful whatsoever?
I agree with Fergy on Fly - although not a Fly lover, I would love to see what they could do with some F1s. But we are not very likely to find out, I reckon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts