SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Alan Tadd
4,042 Posts

I always use an adhesive called Micro Kristal Klear from a Company called Microscale Industries Inc.

It is a PVA type material produced in CA USA, and can also be used for forming small windows and forming lenses.

I don't know where you are based but I buy mine from Grand Prix Models in the UK. Their web address is :-


PS a small bottle will last about ten years!.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.