SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

New to this forum thought I would share some pictures of my track. I have been working on it for about a year now Using classic scalextric track. it recently got featured in slot magazine. The track scenery has changed a lot since the mag feature with a lot more detail going into things. I will post up some more pictures when I have a bit more progress.

Regards Russ

P1030686.JPG

P1030669.JPG

P1030676.JPG

P1030710.JPG

P1030690.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All.

Well have not done anything since my last post. have been busy with work and replacing our kitchen. However i will be getting in there over Christmas. i have a list of things which i want to add to the track. i am going to add some background scenery mainly sky painted onto the brick work. Replace the pit wall and illuminate all the pit buildings. Add some more scatter on the grass areas, Paint a few more marshal figures and get some more detail on the black tarmac area. If anyone has any more suggestions or ideas i would like to hear them. Also i am after plans for a better scale Dunlop bridge if anyone has a link that would be great. If i don't get on here before in the next couple of days Merry Christmas and hope santa brings you many slot cars

regards Russ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts