SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Entries are invited to the 9th* running of this 6hr Enduro Race for GT3 models to be held on Sunday January 22nd (* with due acknowledgment to South Manchester SCC for running this event post Covid in 2021 and ‘22).

Models to be raced; 1/32nd Scale NSR, Scaleauto, Racer Sideways and Slot.it GT3 models built to 2023 National GT3 Series specifications (see main Series information thread pinned on the top of Slot Forum Events listing).

Teams to consist of 3-6 drivers. Entry fee £25 per team (9 teams maximum). Payments can be accepted by Bank Transfer or Cheque (details on request).

All 9 lanes of both our tracks will be used, approx. 40 minutes per lane. Racing will be scheduled to run from 10 am onwards, until 6 hours has been completed (not accounting for changeover delays). Finnish around 4.30 pm.

Wolves SCC cordially invites your entry, and we hope you can join us and take the opportunity to “shake-down” your new spec’ GT3 racers ahead of Round 1 of the 2023 National Series – also to be hosted by us on February 19th.

Timetable etc., to be posted on this thread nearer the date.

Regards, Chris & Malcolm on behalf of Wolves SCC

Entries 08/12/22

01. South Manchester
02. Wolverhampton
03. North Staffs
04. TruSpeed
05. The Invigilators

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone,

We hope that you enjoyed the festivities and that you’re all raring to go slot racing in 2023!

Here’s the latest info’ on our GT3 6hr Charity Team Race on January 22nd.

Entries to date (07/01/23):

1. South Manchester
2. The Wulf Pack
3. Wulfrunians
4. North Staffs
5. TruSpeed
6. The Invigilators
7.?
8.?
9.?

There’s still space for 2 or 3 more teams (of 3 to 6 drivers) – so if your Club is able to enter more than one team please let us know a.s.a.p.

Entry fee:
£25 per team – payable on the day (please bring correct money). If you prefer to pay by Bank Transfer our bank details are available on request via. this thread. A donation will be made to the Acorns Children’s Hospice Charity.

Event Timetable: Doors open at 8.30am. Scrutineering* and registration will be between 9am and 10 am. Race briefing and then racing from 10.15am onwards, until 6 hours has been completed (not accounting for changeover delays). Finnish around 4.30 pm.

*Models to be raced; 1/32nd Scale NSR, Scaleauto, Racer Sideways and Slot.it GT3 models built to 2023 National GT3 Series specifications (see main Series information thread pinned on the top of Slot Forum Events listing).

Note: Matt Tucker will be available to collect pre- registrations for the 2023 National GT3 Series from all drivers wishing to enter Round 1 of the Series which will take place at this venue over the weekend of February 18th/19th (Registration Fee £10 per driver for the Series – please bring correct money).

Catering: We will be offering a selection of Cobs (Cheese, Cheese & Onion, Ham etc.) on a pre-order basis. Tea/Coffee (£2 “all day”) and cold drinks will be available.

Any further updates will be posted on this thread ahead of the meeting.

Hope to see you all on January 22nd, Malcolm & Chris, Wolves SCC

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wolves SCC 6hr GT3 Charity Team Race January 22nd

Entries to date 13/01/23

1. South Manchester
2. Wolf Pack
3. Wulfrunians
4. North Staffs
5. TruSpeed
6. The Invigilators

Please confirm your entries by Monday 16th January including (if possible) how many members per team e.g. Wulf Pack - 4 drivers. Note that we still have space for 3 more teams.

To ensure that we have sufficient food available please Pre-Order using this thread (pay on the day).

Thanks everyone, Chris & Malcolm

SUNDAY MENU

COBS £2.50ea

-Cheese
-Ham
-Cheese & Ham
-Cheese & Onion

SAMOSAS £1.20ea
-Veg or Meat (hot or cold)

PRE-ORDER LIST

e.g. Chris Aston 2x Cheese & Onion

· Richard August
1,227 Posts
Hi Chris, You contacted me a few days ago about tthe awards we gave out last year. I couldn't find the actual message again so I am using SF instead.

As far as I remember we asked Pendle to get together a pack of Slot Racing stuff. (Which we paid for) to give to the winning team! That was all really.

I won't make it this year, we have a week in Cornwall booked and I am driving back on the Saturday
21st so i won't be in any fit state for an ensurance race.

I'll make the actual on Feb 19th though. Hope all goes well.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts