SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi all; yes I was at the Italian Championship last week. Pictures of the track are on the Italiaslot site; there were 80 pilots; in one event we raced Fly classic ( Porsche 908/917/Ferrari ) and Racer Ferrari and the winner was a team mate of Salvatore Noviello, owner of NSR; the organizers gave the same NSR Ultragrip tyres and Airsystem wheels to all.
Another event was called DTM and there were Ninco BMW and Mercedes CLK, all with Ninco tyres; most of all had also NSR Airsystem big wheels and the winner was another team mate of Salvatore. The final race was called GTLight, and the models were Fly Porsche Evo and Slot It Audi R8; Salvatore won this race himself, with his tyres and his Air wheels. What I can say? NSR Air wheels are obviously good, and a step toward victory; but I too had them, and my results were very very low.

So, in the end, also your finger counts something and Salvatore and his friends are among the best.
P.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Edo; no we don't have Ortmann tyres here; I've seen them only in Internet and I don't know anyone who use them; but I am very curious, so I think I will try them sooner or later.
P.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts