SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mates,
Does anyone know where i could get a pretty decent size slot box made of wood that is for a fairly cheap price. Needs to be in the usa.

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
my small box stared life as a microscope case which I partitioned off with plasticard .carrys 6 cars and a few spares great for club nights . My othe box is a bit bigger to allow for the junk I cart round at open meets etc but was just knocked up from ply wood .
A lot of guys use flight cases or plastic tool boxes both of which can be found quite cheaply

·
Registered
899 Posts
Dont know if you have these in the UK, but I had a box made for my cars from an electrical switch/circuit breaker wall mounted box thing. Lightweight aluminium, which I had powder-coated, water proofed and dust proofed. For a small charge, they inserted one car sliding shelves and I had the whole thing lined with an English felt. Holds about 20 cars, weighs about 5 kgs.

They seemed to have some laying around from jobs where people have haad electricial switchboards upgraded, not sure if its the same there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts