SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new XLC in all its wrapping paper. In checking it out, the car hit the powered Flipper and the exit flipper is lose. I realaised thankes to you lot it was a new "old type". The fix was to get an Awl (pointy metal on a handle) and make the "bump" in front of the flipper and now all is good.

I thought one of my controllers had come to the end of thie life "2nd hand" to start with, as the cars would not brake and barely stopped with finger off. This time the fault traced to "carbon" on the actual slider track. Near the slow end its "metal" but the sliders (3 tiny sprung fingers) had draged black "dust" on to the metal bit cauasing a high resistance connection. A quick clean and its good as new. It seems to be a problem on all of mine having pulled another one apart. The fix is quick and handelling much better as the brakes come on just before the trigger hits the "off stop". Hope this helps sombody.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
inox can work wonders on scaley throttles,a little on the slider and some on the spring tines makes them much better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts