SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Ok,this is just o weird, I was thing of doing this while I was soldering my latest car today.

I will put picks up tomorrow

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
I'm going to provide a detailed list of tools and bits I use o anyone ne an see what they need to buy, unlike me who struggled through buying what I needed when I gt frustrated with the wron tools I.e. decent soldering station, gauge wire strippers etc.

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Here is my working desk.

This is my indoor setup so I don't have to go out in the wet and work in a workshop that has paint dust everywhere

Please not the usual suspects, glue gun, soldering station (my new one well worth the £80), Wire strippers and storage containing every last bit of cut off wire or connector I might want some day.

Here are some shelf queens that sit behind the desk along with about 20 cars than need chipping and lighting.

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
QUOTE (lordjw @ 31 Oct 2011, 06:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My lathe workbench, what a mess !

Cheers!

Julius
I'm sure I'm like many people and would love a lathe, not sure what I would do with it.

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
I looked at lates capable of working with ally to make custom wheels but they cost way to much. Do you mind telling me what that one cost?

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
That sounds like my workshop so I grabbed what I needed and moved to the desk in the study ;-)

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
I was tempted to get a fire extinguisher in the workshop but figured with 25ltr of isopropyl in there it would probably be safer just to run like hell lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.