SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· One petunia in a field of onions
6,433 Posts
Not a geeky thing at all guys. I'd just have to clean down my workbench to be able to show it. At the moment it looks like a bomb hit it. Haven't been near the toy room in a week. Bench is currently covered in assorted scenery stuff and leftover bits from trying to put a proxy car together. It looks like a disaster area.

I tend to proof of the chaos theory.

Embs

6,433 Posts
QUOTE (Keeto @ 27 Oct 2011, 01:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>@Embs: So in theory you suggesting that my bench is tidy then???

Yup. Definitely.

Tidy and creative don't sit well together to me. My filing system tends to be biblical, ie) Seek and ye shall find. I'd like to say it gets tidied up at the end of each project, but it doesn't. It gets tidied up just before the beginning of the next project. Biggest problem for me is that a section of my bench is the 'pit' area for Friday night beer and laps. So I get whinged at on a weekly basis.

His Lordship is quite the opposite to me. But then, he's a tradesman. His area, which somehow got to be larger than mine, is always neat and tidy. But he doesn't do more than tweak cars. I have scenery, car tuning, kit building and all sorts happening at the same time. Like I said before, I am chaos theory personified.

Embs

6,433 Posts
The between projects look.
I can tell it's between projects because the top drawer is closed.

Cupboard below on left contains a plastic container of model paints and a matching container of artists acrylics on bottom shelf and assorted scenery making bits on top shelf.
Top drawer = assorted clutter in relatively easy reach
Second drawer = tapes, glues (yup more glues), glue gun etc
Bottom drawer =
Not sure. Haven't had to dig that deep for awhile

Standing with back to track table to take this photo. At least I have only to spin a 180 to put a car on the track.

Embs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.