SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Did the tire removing thingie come from the same place to

And if so do you have a link

I've been on your site a couple of times and tried to make the Red Bull Gantry but i got a different result

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jmswms: Thanks a lot... But nowadays your track is an inspiration for me... I wish I was as good as you to do those rackfaces and all the other things you have on your track. It´s just stunning

taxi: Thank you. In real life I think that most of the workbenches and tools are inside the rallyteams trucks. And the tire removing thingie is supported by BFGoodrich own servicetruck and tents... But since there was some lack of space I had to do it like this.. And I´m very satisfied with it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice work tony
they look awsome think i might get a couple.

As for the red bull gantry i got an awsome result but in stead of using a stanley knife i used a polystyrine hot wire cutter once the template was done "perfect job ".

regards nik

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rally
that looks awesome you say you only used normal paper well i am very jealous i am going to get my set and try that out they look outstanding give your self a pat on the back from me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.