SlotForum banner

221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
SPOON!

Not sure how many of you know whose battle cry that is....

FYI: The US moves its clocks ahead an hour on the weekend and the rest of the world does not... so the call may be at an earlier time for depending on where you are or an hour later if you are in winter....

·
Greg Gaub
14,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
The Tick. :)

And, thanks to Gio, I realize that I need to update the time conversion link every time. :( But, it's not hard to do manually, so not a huge deal, just one more thing to remember to edit before I copy/paste.

And yeah, when that was an option for a thumbnail, I simply had no other choice. ;-)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Grunz was interested in Dennis's Nonno Slot Abarth (blue with the silver strip down the middle) about 27 minutes in on video 47

Not got one myself but an alternative to the usual Slot-IT, NSR, or Thunderslot classics available. Slot-IT running gear inside these lovely models

http://www.nonnoslot.it/index.php?id_category=36&controller=category&id_lang=9

Brians paint tester spoons were interesting. Showing the difference with different base primers can give the top coat

Sorry if I left a bit early in the aftershow chat but needed some sleep

John

·
Greg Gaub
14,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
FYI: The US moves its clocks ahead an hour on the weekend and the rest of the world does not... so the call may be at an earlier time for depending on where you are or an hour later if you are in winter....
Guys, that affects us this week in the UK - 6pm tonight, not the usual 7pm. (Well spotted Nik!).

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,588 Posts
Yeah, I got caught out last time the clocks changed so was planning to try at 6pm as a safe-move.

Leo

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Glad to see so much enthusiasm with the Fly 917 equipped with an Olifer designed chassis and pod!

I'll try to join next week and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,588 Posts
Hello Olifer, The next Chat will be at the North American time which starts very late in European time zones (usually 00:00 GMT). It might be best if you wait until the session on 31-March-2021 as that is more suited to people who live in countries in Europe (usually at 19:00 GMT).
Obviously you could do both but might end up having to repeat everything.

Leo

·
Greg Gaub
14,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
I had to drop off the call after an hr on Wed, I just watched the second hr at speed x2 as suggested....lol...give it a go if you haven't tried it.
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
After watching so much video at high speed, normal speed seems slow. :p

You're Invited!

Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat #49
Time: Mar 24, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85878971270?pwd=cTJaNm5NMW5xZkx2NytPUWM1M1JXZz09

Meeting ID: 858 7897 1270
Passcode: 329285

Time Zone Calculator for 6pm CST:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210324T230000&p1=234&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=240&p6=103

I hope you are able to join us!

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
Just to confirm, this is in 3 hours from now.

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
I might be able to join for the first half an hour.

·
Greg Gaub
14,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
221 - 240 of 280 Posts