SlotForum banner

241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
I hope so. I had to add blurring to parts of the video when someone shared their screen and it showed some personal information, but YouTube is taking FOREVER to finish processing those edits. I can't release the video until then.

So, when sharing your screen, unless you want to dox yourself, make sure you're not inadvertently sharing personal information at the same time. Never mind those risqué photos. ;-)

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·

·
Martyn
742 Posts
Hi Alan, That looks amazing. Can I ask please what you do with the unused transfer sheet ( the part the you left in the bucket) Also if you haven't done t yet can you please tell me the parts that you used and that I would need to buy. I really would mind having a go. Thank you in advance.

Martyn

·
Alan Wilkinson
1,033 Posts
Martyn.
All of the parts are available at dipthis.co.uk as well as other vendors.

The 2 main components are
- dip film
- activator spray

Once activated the ink film is only good for a single dip.
It is important to dip in a single movement because the ink that does not adhere to the body get broken and distorted.

As part of the process, you'll see that I mop up the residue with my gloved hand while the body is submerged.
Cleaning the residue prevents residual ink adhering the the body as you pull it from the dip.

Wipe your dipping bucket with a tissue right after the dip.
Dispose of your dip glove, unused film overhang and tissue in your domestic waste bin.

Protect the environment !
Don't pour the ink residue down the drain.

There is a short follow up at the start of slot char #51 with a tip to correctly identify the upside and downside of the film.

Alan

·
Martyn
742 Posts
Thank you Alan, that is exactly what I needed to know, I knew you couldn't put things down the drain, but wasn't sure where you would put the waste.

Thank you.

Martyn

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·

·
Registered
360 Posts
Really enjoy these videos - will have to be brave and join you one week - in the meantime, keep on keeping on!

·
Bob Chapman
6,909 Posts
I dont get this one at all

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Yep. Nothing to be brave about. We're all a bunch of little kids playing with toy cars and chatting about them. What's to be afraid of? I promise I won't yell at you... at first. LOL

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
241 - 260 of 280 Posts