SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adrian - you're excused.

The rest of you - how did this happen? He's only just coming up to his tenth birthday! Toby's comment "Epic". Nuff said!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
If someone could also explain how I came 7th in Modern 4wd with a completely standard Ninco Focus, and well done to Martin for being the first non-Ninco finisher.

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Oh dear god! what a precious 5.3 seconds that was!!!!!

"Epic" indeed Toby.

Julian, I heard Ninco are banned next year from all classes, especially those 911's

**EDIT** and note to all of us - did you guys notice how much Toby was smiling ALL DAY LONG. well done fella.

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
That's up for debate mate. It has one of two values (oh kill me now, I'll be doing that boring old saw about how many types of people there are next.................).

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Ha ha

Julian is in danger of more people knowing him by that name than the real thing.

I'd say his only course of action is to change his actual name by deed poll.

Or not

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I suppose it would mean less confusion, I went to school with someone who has the same real name as me, he's written a poetry book, I haven't, I think if you do a Google search on my real name you'll find his book, my slot racing exploits and if you look hard enough possibly references to my motorcycle racing career from 10 years ago.

But I'm on a few forums as Julian_Boolean.

Just done a Google search on my name and I'm now way down the list, there's another one of us that is all over the internet, but for me this one is a favourite of mine

http://lhorc.blogspot.co.uk/

As I don't remember winning at Edmo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts