SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi there,

as in germany it's at the moment not possible to get any WRC action on free TV
I wonder if there are some other TV stations from foreign countries broadcasting on satellite Astra for free !?

Greetings
Akademus

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Hi,

There is a guy on YouTube who posts up the MotorTV coverage, I think he is from Greece of Crete. If you type in '2012 Rally Mexico' it should come up with it. He usually posts them a few hours after the broadcast.

I used to watch it until I saw the light and got Sky!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I don't know about WRC, because I've lost interest, but Eurosport's IRC coverage gets posted on YouTube within a few hours of the original broadcast.

HTH
Stuart.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

youtube is no pleasure for me, as I'm living on the country my internet access is so slow that youtube feels like breakdance in brain !!
The IRC on Eurosport is OK, but WRC is much more interesting !!
And the nighttime broadcasting of IRC on Eurosport is horrible for a working man !!

Greetings
Akademus

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,591 Posts
Hello Akademus,
Do you listen to Rally Radio broadcasts ? I try to listen to each event - WRC and IRC. It has been through a difficult time due to the collapse of North One Sport but recovering now. Links via Facebook - World Rally Radio Official and IRC Rally Radio

Kind regards, Leo

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there,

never knew that there is a radio broadcasting !!
I will try to listen but I suspect that I don't understand the most of a fast speaking radio reporter !!
Thanks for that hint.

Greetings
Akademus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts