1. Jim Brown (slot-tech)
2. Rob Skupski (Inte)
3. Rob Davis (rr3.9)
4. Rick Woods (Mooster)
Following are guesstimated;
5. Daz (IceMan from Phoenix)
6. **** Lord
7. James Johnson (James - Junior Racer)

I've got the entire final on CD, which will be available at Wolverhampton in 2 weeks time.

Photos will follow tommorrow.

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE (jonny s @ 13 Nov 2004, 18:37)If starting at eleven tomorrow then spare a thought what tomorrow is and remember the lads buried in foreign lands that we might enjoy freedom and peace.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A 2 minute silence was duly observed at 11am.

A good day's racing was had by all

I'd like to thank all the Phoenix guys for coming on over, the chaps from Pendle and Slot-Tech... and Mooster as well I s'pose

....and now I can relax

-Rob

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Well done Rob and behalf of the Phoenix racers ...Thanks.

Well done Jim, nice to see you haven`t lost your touch and to answer LMP`s recent question (asked of me at the club) "Is it worth getting Slot Tech to race prepare your car?" .... oh yes it certainly is

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Safely back at Moo Towers - thanks to the two Robs for putting on another great day at Wrexham. Good racing, lots of laughs and no aggro whatsoever. Really good to meet everyone, and blimey! I made the final!

Thanks again

Mooster

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Guys,
great meeting today at wrexham, it has been around 3 years since i raced in anger, as i ruled myself out of racing the porsche challenge so i could organise a friendly interclub event that has superseded all my expectations. i spend most of my time preparing and testing cars and running the slot-tech raceway. many thanks to the two robs for doing all the organising for this event. it is nice to compete for a change.
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
it's alright Jim, we'll have you off even more next time
sorry, but it had to be done

Aye, even I enjoyed it and I was organising it!

thanks again to all who came

·
Registered
12 Posts
WEll done guys,
Sounded like a good event - with some different faces at it.

Hope to pick up a CD at Wolves - should make some interesting viewing.

Good Idea James - Filming it .

I have a couple of other finals on film - maybe we could make a yearly review DVD for peeps who were interested!

See you all sooon,
JohnO

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Nice pics - thanks for doing that.

Mooster (as ever, lurking in the shadows)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts