SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Matt Tucker
3,717 Posts
Lee
If you are struggling for cars I have a number spare you can use as long as you don't beat me!

They incl Ninco C4 or Ninco Mits for the 4wd modern class, scalextric Ferrari 308 for 80's, a spirit golf for classic, msc rs200 or spirit 206 for pro stock and a monster Peugeot 306 for modified. Happy for them to be used. Let me know and I will bring them with me.

Matt

· Matt Tucker
3,717 Posts
Once you enter the site follow the road to the the right passing the main car parks on your right and the hopsital buildings on your left. Keep going past the maternity unit and then there is a side road off to the right on an incline. Turn up that and park. Finally follow the line of middle aged men whom look like kids in a sweet shop.

Matt

· Matt Tucker
3,717 Posts
To all of wye valley club, thank you for an excellent rally yet again. A great mix of tracks from fast to tight and twisty to grippy to running on ice. Something to suit everyone and at least one to bring you to earth with a bump.

Overall happy with my results although my modified nsr Porsche can now take early retirement from a point of worsening performance. Well done to the fields for storming all but one class, the only class they did not enter!

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.