SlotForum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it's that time of year again, the chance to add your name to the list of past winners and baby sit the trophy for the following year.

Past Winners

1998 Nick O'Gorman
1999 Luke Claydon
2000 Gary Hobden
2001 Tony Muir
2002 Nick O'Gorman
2003 Simon Lancaster
2004 Nick O'Gorman
2005 Dave Smith
2006 Nick O'Gorman
2007 not raced
2008 Nick O'Gorman
2009 Nick O'Gorman
2010 Nick O'Gorman
2011 ???

Apart from 2009/10 we've traditionally run the event in a similar way to the club Porsches using cars we don't normally race.
So any suggestions on what to use? Something from the past may make it easier to get 6 cars and a few spares running between us.
It would be good to know what Fridays people can/can't make in December (2nd/9th/16th).

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That would be my choice as well (non mag). The later Ninco ones are the best round the track so how many can we get together between everyone?
I've got a couple of Lancers, A Focus and a Peugeot 307.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a few somewhere too, have a punto with an old boxer in it it's not bad, have a scooby as well may well have more will look when I have a moment. How about a class of car from an era say like 80's or 90's or similar?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Or perhaps you would like to try RAID ? I have 6 1x Mits, 1x Shogun, 2x Padjero MIB, + 1 used Mits & 1x Schlesser the only 2wd. Also 2x Focus MIB 1x Scubi MIB 1x Lancer MIB all Ninco (no not Men in Black, Mint in box) all looking for a home. Unless you need any they are all going to the Swap meet on Sunday. If you want to see them just PM and I'll bring them along Friday - Rusty (like my driving).

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
My money is on Nick O'Gorman ...........

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rally looks a popular choice, I think **** had a later Subaru so we'll have a good variety of similar cars. We'll run it along the same lines as 'Club Car' nights, There was even a suggestion of running the track in reverse direction which should spice it up!

I'll put my money on Ashley Vettel to finish in the top 5

·
Registered
180 Posts
i think we should re name it the nick o gorman trophy

i cant do the 2nd but others dates in december be ok

1 - 16 of 16 Posts