SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
There was over 40 people at Britains Worst Slot Club for our Christmas party & presentation night.
I really enjoyed myself & hope everyone else did too.
Big congratulations go out to all our championship winners, & also the runners up.
Well done also to the 5 raffle prize winners.
Thanks to every single one of our members for making 2011 such a great year. I`m sure that 2012 will be just as good.

Remember that we`re open on Tuesday December 27th(12pm till late) so that you can try out all the slot cars Santa brought you.

Entry for both race nights in January is free.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Cheers,
Kev

NERCS Kid Champ 2011. Matthew. Along with his trophy Matthew received a lovely Scalextric Micro Rally Masters set ( & Martin O Neil as Sunderland manager!)

NERCS Cr*p Porsche Cup Champion 2011. Ron.(His prize Carrera Auto Union hasn`t been delivered yet).

NERCS Dodgy Dodsy Autograss Series Champion 2011. Ron. Ron received the excellent GP Miniatures Aston Martin DPR214 resin body kit & standard chassis & running gear.

3rd place in the Club Main Championship. Jamie. Shown receiving a Scalextric Ford GT40.

2nd place in the Club Main Championship. Tom. Shown receiving his Scalextric Classic Mercedes Benz.

NERCS MAIN CHAMPION WINNER 2011. A very deserving Dave Wisdom. Along with his trophy Dave received the excellent GP Miniatures Aston Martin DBR1 resin kit, a Penelope Pitlane brass chassis & some git posh wheels( I`m sure that the finished article will be appearing shortly on SF!).

·
Doilum
975 Posts
It looks like you all had a good night... I spy a prawn ring. hehe.

Shame the Thirsk/Boroughbridge contingent couldn't make it. Hopefully next time around.

Congrats to all the prize winners.

See you all next year.

Al.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Looks like a fine Soiree Kev Man!

Any soggy crisps left?

Did I win the raffle??

Whens the next one???

Simon

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Thanks for the kind words.
Next raffle is in January Simon.
& it`s free entry all month, giving all you Southerners no excuse for not turning up!
Me & Ron has just been to the parent club (NERC)Chrimbo party.....what a bunch of 65 year old delinquents!

Cheers.
Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts