SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nick
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
York club will be closing in the next couple of months.Any body wishing to come along before we shut you are more than welcome.Thanks to the guys at York for a great few years of racing.
Cheers DD

·
Nick
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pete who owns the club is moving away.The track is built in to his shed and will be difficult to remove.Sadly that is the end of 7 years racing there for me.I think it is time for a year out.
cheers DD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there anyone that would be interested in assisting me to form a new club in East Yorkshire covering the Kingston upon Hull area and now of course York ????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Dodgy,

Did anything become of an (ex) NERCS delegation coming down.

It might be a good forum to pitch in some ideas for a new group in the region as well as use the cars we can't at the moment.

Is there a final closing date for the York Club?

·
Nick
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evergoree-It would be nice to join forces to get a replacement club,but i live a 40minute drive north of York and Hull is in the other direction.(I am at Thirsk).I dont really know what the answer is.I don't think you have any clubs your way.
Chris,the club shuts when Pete sells his house.With the intrest he has had i can see us only having 2-3 months max.I can ask Pete if we could maybe arrange a Saturday for some exnercs to come down and form your own oppinion of our type of racing.
I was about to start Nercs championship nights,my new standard F1 arrived today.Oh well,it can sit with the others.A new club would be good to envolve ex Nercs car's and maybe a bit of York too.You never know.My enthusiasm and time is low at the moment.A large garden shed club for 8-10 guys with a permanent track is my ideal thoughts.
Will keep you all updated
cheers DD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts