SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here, don't know what to say.

I've seen many topics around here and the info looks just right to me....

Hopefully we can help each other with our problems and questions

Greetings
651rA

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Welcome to SF 651! Cool spinning avatar! It's the middle from an Alfa Romeo symbol isn't it?

You don't know what to say, well just go ahead and ask your questions! Maybe post some details of a layout if you have one, or which club you attend if indeed you do go to a local club.

Most of all, just enjoy! Oh and not too heavy on any politics ok?

Mark.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

I'm from Belgium and i've been busy with slot racing since.... euhhhh..... last summer.

For now I practice at home on a Carrera track, that will soon be replaced by a more grippy kind of track (Scalex sport....) But I have to wait 'till we moved out of this little appartment...

I also have two buddy's (who have a little more space at home) who I race with on monday's. One of them is Tdi_Fahrer. He's the one that told me about this Forum... For racing on monday's we made our own competitions.

Greetings
651rA

ps. Yep, Difflock, thats a hell of a swinging Alfa logo....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (651ra @ 25 Mar 2004, 09:07)For now I practice at home on a Carrera track, that will soon be replaced by a more grippy kind of track (Scalex sport....) But I have to wait 'till we moved out of this little appartment...
Greetings
651rA

ps. Yep, Difflock, thats a hell of a swinging Alfa logo....

Would it not be better to stick with the Carrera track? The lanes are further apart so the cars an move around without hitting each other? Can you fix the lack of grip?

Mark.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think that the Carrera track is to slippery when you push the car to the limit. A friend of me races on a Ninco set and the car sticks more to the track, so you can speed up a little bit more...

But what you say about the Carrera track is right, the cars have that little inch more space so you can drift a bit more around the corner. And thats the problem, they are to slippy to me (read: my driving skills...LOL)

I think it's the driver's skills....

Forgive me!! I'm new in the SlotCarWorld!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts