SlotForum banner
281 - 300 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes it's silly. The delay on of a car passing the the s/f-line is up to as much as 1.8 secs. On a short track you would be anywhere between just passed the s/f-line and half around the track. J
I like the sound of the racing as the cars go around the track. It also confirms for me the lap was registered, as opposed to complete silence, which gives me no feedback at all. So maybe it's not so silly.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Ok. This is silly, but I will throw it out there as an idea. It would be really nice if the cars would make a doppler effect engine noise every time they crossed the finish line during a race. It would also be nice if there were 3 to 6 choices for the engine noise and that you could assign a specific sound to a specific car in the car setup screen. Just dreaming... Thanks, Glen
I like it. Length of sounds could be configurable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello Magic,

any chance to change the behavior of pit stops in a way, that I can stop the car in a real pitlane behind the start field for tires change and refuel? It is often difficult to stop the cars in this small area inside the start field.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm using android version with arc air. I'd like to be able to make a fuel stop take longer than 10sec. I also get a strange behavior where the race screen shows 1lap completed as soon as the race starts, it doesn't count the car at the end of Lap1 so it all works out in the end.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi magic

New link worked

App version 1.4.5
Arc Air

When I touch the last start race button countdown starts and new screen appears so I touch resume which lets me race but also starts yellow flag countdown

During race no laps counting

If I disconnect powerbase or turn bluetooth off the new screen comes up and lets me resume race

Racing with one driver and pace car after resuming race pace car is operating at it's slow calibrated pace my car races as normal

Shortcircuit on rails just stops race and red power light comes on base

281 - 300 of 636 Posts