SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Why do people type ........ watch this space ....... so often on this Forum?

If you watch this space, which is now really that space, you will not see whatever exciting news someone wants to let you in on ........ bizarre ..
wacko.png

As for Stay Tuned ............ purrleez ....
blink.png

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Do bear in mind that there will be some guys over from the US for the Gaydon extravaganza in May.......... ;)

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Do the idiots on the other end of the phone relealise how moronic they are when they ask ............. "and how are you spelling your name?"

What is wrong with ..... "Can you spell your name please?" or "How is your name spelt" ....
grump.gif
grump.gif
grump.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
grump.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
grump.gif
grump.gif
grump.gif

Reactions: StuBeeDoo

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Feeling grumpy about all you moaning old sods....the sun is shining, its a brand new day...lets get out there and do it to them before they do it to us.
Whenever I do that ............ you delete my post ... ;) .......... :lmfao:

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Simple ........ they don't get the Daily (Hate) Mail so are not influenced by the bile it relentlessly spews out ..........
censored.gif

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
gallery_99_85_127918.jpg

With a such a magnificent dog, I would have thought that the presence or otherwise of a leash is immaterial ................ I would have called him Baskerville, myself ...... ;)

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
What on earth could have been that inappropriate for a Grumpy Old Gits thread? ........... my mind is boggling away ...... :lmfao:

p.s. it's a rhetorical question

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Sell your house and get a large one bed room flat ........ ;)

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
PLEASE, PLEASE ........ JUST MAKE HIM STOP ..........
grump.gif
grump.gif
grump.gif
censored.gif

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Thank you .......... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Congratulations .......... :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Can't help but prefer moribund but "morbid" will do ....

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
OH and preheating the oven!

Modern ovens (with circulating air) only need a few minutes to get to temp. Usually the time it takes to read the packet and take the food out!
Indeed, and all you are heating up to the required temperature is the air inside it ...... the oven itself still needs to get up to temperature otherwise your food doesn't cook properly .......
dribble.gif

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Lucky he didn't have a gun on him ........ :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Also available in "smooth" ........

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Cars fitted with SIM cards are the next thing to appear shortly ......... the in-car sensors can now recognise the speed limit signs and prevent you from speeding. More chillingly, your car can also be controlled by the "White Hats". No more car chases ..... as they can control your vehicle remotely ......
yikes.gif
ph34r.png

Reactions: McCrash

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
I think you meant 'surely' but close enough for me
biggrin.png
First we had some who wanted to identify as Clair now we have a Shirley ....... what are you lot like?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts