SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Wow Grumpy Gaz you must have been behind me at the intersection.
I have been in the UK for two weeks and am enjoying the experience.
Driving around is good with very considerate drivers...only been tooted at a couple of times.

My moan is about you...if you smoke.
I am concerned about you. Walking on the streets of London stinks.
I hate breathing your fouled air from 30 metres away.
Please quit that habit.

Kind grumpy regards
John

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Oh, can I just add that if another waiter or waitress says," enjoy" as they put the requested food on the table I will ....I will....I will...

Sorry Leo but I just had to get it out.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
After three hours of sweaty subway riding to get to Heathrow and then twenty two hours of sweaty aircraft flying (where you can fart and no one hears it or smells it due to the roaring air con) I get back home to be dicked around by my local budget airline....3.10 departure becomes a 7.10 departure.

Being sweaty and grumpy can make you sweaty and grumpy...snickers makes no difference either.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
QUOTE things that beep at you.. I noticed during my visit to the UK that there were several machines that aaarrrk aaarrrk aaarrrk aaarrrked at you.
Reversing ones too and those electric carts at the airport aaarrrk aaarrrk aaarrrk aaarrrk bit like a sick frog

Here we have the dignified high pitched and slow reversing beep beep beep.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
No probs, Mike. I felt sorry for the poor guy who had to drive those airport terminal buggys around with that noise continuously rasping.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
QUOTE How about "breed yourself" "constipationary" "the bishops nose" or just plain "twunt"!!

All good...I will look for an opportunity to use one or all of them.

"breed yourself" "constipationary" "the bishops nose" "twunt"

etc

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Dunno Gordzz that does look OK to me....but you know when burgs go unsolved they have got to do something to earn their dollar.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
You guys are just too rational...you even know why you are grumpified.

Some days I am so grumped I dont even know what caused it or even less want to explain it.

So I come on forums and chat.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Cheer up chaps....seen recently on that entertaining site, "before you diagnose yourself with depression first check that you are not surrounded by idiots"

This is a possiblity in many parts of the globe.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Same here Stuart. You reminded me of a woman I worked for who had hopeless personal relationships but then told everyone else how to do it...of course she found best practice on the web.

QUOTE I think its only being so bleedin' miserable that keeps us happy!
now you are talking, Gordonzz

·
re member
4,424 Posts
I think the mileage might be commensurate with your visits to the gas station and how fat your wallet is.

Sounds like a nice truck by the way.

·
re member
4,424 Posts
Feeling grumpy about all you moaning old sods....the sun is shining, its a brand new day...lets get out there and do it to them before they do it to us.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts